Power BI for Data Visualization and Analysis
In today’s world, businesses are capturing huge data from various business activities. One can discover lots of precious information, patterns for making effective decisions from this data if you have right tool & right skills. Microsoft Power BI is a very powerful tool for this purpose & this course will provide the right skills to achieve these objectives.
In this course, you will learn:
What is data visualization, how to get data in Power BI & flow of creating chart
Data transformation, Data Summarization by Grouping, Joining Data Tables, Creating Calculated Columns, Creating Measures, Calculated Columns vs Measures, Grouping Data Categories, Applying Data Hierarchy
Data visualization using charts like Stacked Column & Bar Charts, Clustered Column & Bar Charts Line Chart, Area & Stacked Area Charts, Pie & Donut Charts, Stacked & Clustered Line Column Combined Charts, Funnel Chart, Waterfall Chart, TreeMap Chart, Scatter Plot Chart, Geographical Maps
Presenting data in tabular format using Table, Matrix Cross-tab & Cards.
Visual Data Slicing & three different mode of filtering
Data Analysis using trend line, constant line, max-min line, average & median line. Forecasting & data clustering.
Who this course is for:
- Students, Managers,Business Executives, Data analysts, etc who would like to learn power BI step-by-step
- Developing the skills of analysis from data visualization and its interpretation for effective decision making
What you’ll learn
- Creating various charts for data visualization
- Analysing & Interpretation of the visualizations for effective decision making
- Data transformation techniques
- Slicing & filtering data visualization
- Using Power BI analytical tools for business insights